In this three-part introductory class, you are going to learn three of the key principles involved in developing and marketing a strong brand.
- Branding and trademark protection for business growth.
- How to avoid Intellectual Property infringement when advertising on digital media.
- How to partner effectively with Influencers using contracts.
What Will You Learn?
- Common Branding Errors
- Whether your brand and slogan can qualify for trademark protection
- The steps in the trademark registration process
- Tips for generating revenue globally from your trademark
- The impact that the look and feel of your brand can have on a customer
- The aesthetic aspects of selecting the right brand
- The importance and value of having a brand registered as a trademark
- How to use photographs & music in your advertisements on digital media without infringing Intellectual Property
- The differences between traditional and modern advertising
- What types of Intellectual Property assets are used in marketing content
- Common practices, mistakes, and tips to avoid infringement
- How to align with the right influencers for your brand
- The key clauses in influencer contracts so that you enter into deals on a solid foundation
- How to identify which clauses are beneficial for your specific arrangement with an Influencer
Branding and Trademark Protection for Business Growth19:47